Are You Ready to Make Your Dreams of
Becoming Certified in Sexual Health a Reality?
Are you ready to expand your skill set?
Do you want to provide sexual health related counseling?
Are you interested in providing reliable information on sexual health?
Do you want to increase your competency on sexually related topics?
Are you ready to develop a niche market and expand your reach?
Do you want to train with other professionals in sexual health education, counseling, and therapy?
If you have been dreaming of studying human sexuality,
and getting certified in sexual health, right now is the perfect time to start.
What is The Sexual Health School’s Certificate in Sexual Health Program?
Whether you’re an early career professional or a seasoned therapist, The Sexual Health School will invite you to go beyond your expectations. The Certificate in Sexual Health Program is designed to transform your learning into a pleasurable and practical experience, in a warm, and friendly online environment.
How Will the Certificate in Sexual Health Program Benefit Me?
You will have the opportunity to earn 150 AASECT CEUs from the comfort of your home.
How Does the Certificate in Sexual Health Program Work?
The Certificate in Sexual Health Program includes a Private Facebook Group where you can meet other students, ask questions, and discuss common areas of interest.
How Do I Know The Program is the Right Fit for me?
If you are a hustler, like to make things happen, or are already established, but seeking something new, The Sexual Health School will teach you tools to exceed your playing field.
Let’s do this!
What are the dates of Certificate in Sexual Health Program?
April 16-17, 2021, 8am-4:30pm (HST)
May 14-15, 2021, 8am-4:30pm (HST)
June 18-19, 2021, 8am-4:30pm (HST)
July 16-17, 2022, 8am-4:30pm (HST)
August 20-21, 2021, 8am-4:30pm (HST)
September 17-18, 2021, 8am-4:30pm (HST)
October 15-16, 2021, 8am-4:30pm (HST)
November 19-20, 2021, 8am-4:30pm (HST)
December 10-11, 2021, 8am-4:30pm (HST)
Is the Program Approved by the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT) to Provide CEUs?
Does Completion of this Program Guarantee that I Will Obtain AASECT Certification?
Who Can Take These Courses?
- Pre-licensed individuals working toward their licensing hours
- Health care professionals who are licensed therapists, educators, or counselors pursuing AASECT certification
- Health care professionals (i.e nurses, physician assistants, medical doctors, and nurse practitioners) who are not ready to start the certification process but are curious to learn more about sexual health
- BIPOC are encouraged to apply
What is Required to Apply for AASECT Certification?
- A minimum of 150 AASECT CEUs, comprised of 90 hours of Core Knowledge Sexual Health Education (75 of 90 hours may be earned through eLearning), 60 hours of Sex Therapy or Sexuality Counseling Skills Training (30 of 60 hours may be earned through eLearning)
- 300 hours of AASECT supervised clinical practice with clients who present with sexual concerns,
- 50 hours of direct supervision of the 300 hours of sex therapy casework
- AASECT requires that you are under supervision for a minimum of 18 months prior to submitting your application,
- Dr. Brito is an AASECT Supervisor and may be able to provide individual supervision.
- Sexual Attitude Reassessments (SAR) (The Sexual Health School does not offer the SAR at this time).
Who Will Be My Instructor?
As a Latinx sex therapist, she understands first-hand the emotional damage of not having a safe space to openly discuss sexual health topics and the shame that developed in her life. Her mission is to create less shame and more freedom. Her goal with this program is to create a safe community, to support and celebrate you, as you embark on a journey on transforming your sexual health and those of others.
How Will We Meet?
Per AASECT, 90 hours in the Core Knowledge Areas are required, and 75 hours may be earned through eLearning.
Of the 60 hours of specialty training in sex therapy, 30 hours may be earned through eLearning.
In light of the ongoing COVID-19 precautions, the AASECT board approved online, synchronous streaming learning to count as live class attendance through December 31, 2021.
What is the Cost?
In Full Today
$4995.00 Full Price
Do You Offer Scholarships?
To apply, email a video to email@example.com telling us about you and your goals, why are you interested in obtaining certification in sexual health, as well as how this scholarship will assist you.